- The whole of Vraj played tonight in AmritapuriAmma started throwing Colored powder all around. It was flying everywhere. Amma then took and shot streams through the air – water landing all over the place – to more shouts of joy.
- Saukhyam receives Niti Aayog’s Women Transforming India Awards 2021Amma started the Saukhyam Reusable Pads project in 2017, so that women and girls have a much better product for menstrual hygiene under the Amrita SeRVe program. Today the initiative […]
- Invoking torrential Grace for all auspiciousnessPrayers have positive influences on human health and functioning. Amma often reminds us of the strength of group prayers. It is indeed a vast transformative power when people come together […]
- Siva is my very nature1st March 2022, Shivaratri Celebrations – Amritapuri Excerpts from Amma’s Shivaratri Message India is a land of countless religious festivals and celebrations. These festivals and celebrations support the social life […]
- Amrita University conferred first honorary doctorateWe cannot find a solution for social justice, until we approach problems with compassion. If something has to be globalized, it is compassion
- Change the attitude that you are separate from the world, and act with the knowledgeTry to do all your actions as an offering to God, and to accept their results as God’s will, with courage and determination. Incorporate selflessness into your life.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- The light of Amma’s Love in the shadow of ArunachalaThis universe keeps flowing, following its own rhythm, harmony and tune. Thus, human beings need to chart the path of their lives according to the tune and rhythm of nature.
- Amma won’t let you sleepGod is watching over you 365 days a year. Shivaratri is the one night wherein we are asked to sacrifice and watch over God, taking a vow of fasting and maintain vigil at night
- Holi, the Festival of Colours, Joy and RenewalHoli was Krishna and the gopi’s celebration of Love. This teasing, affectionate panorama of feeling and colour has been captured